Dark Matter

Dark MatterDark Matter by Blake Crouch
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I started Dark matter with a lot of expectation as the multiverse is something that has always been explored in pop culture. Although travel across the multiverse always sounds improbable. The book is a good read and a decent page-turner however, what disappointed me was the lack of scientific explanation(even though highly impossible but based on some existing theories). There were mentions of some stuff like Schrodinger's cat but somewhere I felt the author followed the Time -travel genre trope and the actual multiverse novelty was missed. This is a decent read if you read it just as a thriller but it's not good enough for a sci-fi aficionado.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Valluvanadan Thiruvathira

Her:Is Love for Real??

Lockdown Musings: The man in the High Castle